Jive Platform and Development Specialist*
Location: Austin, TX**
FG SQUARED is looking for a developer dedicated to customer service. What?!
Here is your chance to join a growing team of very experienced solution providers focusing on “the world’s #1 social business platform.”
Supports FG SQUARED customers’ Jive Software implementations by:
- Knowing front-end and back-end feature sets of Jive Software’s social business platform
- Responding promptly and professionally to support requests and customer needs
- Providing technical support in the configuration, installation, and maintenance of Jive software
- Designing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Solving customer issues based on knowledge of the platform, technical possibilities, and our customers’ use cases
- Guiding and interacting with a team of developers writing plugins and apps that integrate with the platform
- Testing and providing feedback for a team of developers writing plugins and apps that integrate with the platform
- Staying current with system information, changes and updates
- Loves to write code
- Ability to juggle, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experienced with Restful http APIs
- Familiar with J2EE development using Spring and Struts frameworks, with Maven for build management
- Experienced with Freemarker and Google Closure (SOY) templates
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML5/CSS/JS
- 3+ years of experience building web applications
- Enterprise web application architecture experience (LAMP, J2EE, or equivalent)
- Experience in API design
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Excellent written and verbal skills a plus
Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
*We will consider applicants looking for either full-time, part-time, or contract positions.
**FG SQUARED is located in Austin, TX but we will consider applicants working remotely from other areas of Texas or the United States.